Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lawrence KS 1/2 Marathon is ON!!!

YIPPEEE!! This run has been the monkey on my back. It used to be called the Lawrence Half Marathon, but the run got canceled due to lack of sponsorship, but it appears the whole run has changed hands in terms of organization. They will be having a 1/2 marathon on April 19th (one week before OKC). Next year they will be adding a full marathon as well..OH BOY!!! Sign me up. Anyone else want to trek to Lawrence?

www.kansasmarathon.com

This just goes to show that listening to streaming radio while at work is a good thing :). OH Boy!!!

2 comments:

coco bean a.k.a. lisa said...

I LOVE Lawrence! I will be running the Free State Marathon (trail) in Lawrence the weekend after you are there (same weekend as OKC). Yay for you! Good luck.

Cassy Russell said...

Married to a KU grad, I bet HE will be the one dragging me to a race for a change. Only thing that could make it better is if there is a home BB game that night. Good luck!