Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Double Dose of Exercise

I spent this morning with trainer Andrew..he decided to give me a great workout for my last one with him for the year. If you have ever worked out with the Bosu ball, you can appreciate what a challenge the workout was today. Although it was quite challenging I really enjoyed myself this morning. I think I am finally starting to have a little bit of strength which is encouraging. I still don't think I was made to do push-ups, but well it's not quite as excruciating to do them now...

Work today was very low key and productive. Then it was off to the Marvellite Run. What a really neat concept. It was great to run through a new neighborhood. Some of the houses were really decked out. There were a few hills here and there, but nothing too terrible. It was a little chaotic in terms of which way to turn when, but overall it was a great time! The best part was there was pizza and treats afterward. I am not sure what the butterscotch/peanut butter rice krispie things were but if you made them I would love the recipe. Can add it to the "things I shouldn't eat, but love" pile :).

1 comment:

Susan Michaels said...

I made the butterscotch rice krispy treat and don't mind sharing recipe.