Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Survived!

Running has never felt so good. Well it wasn't an outstanding run by far, but I was so happy to be able to complete all 3 miles. I really think the best way to cure a bug is to get out and run...well except for last night when I felt like I couldn't breathe even when sitting, there are times when you have to listen to your body.

I am so excited to be bringing a friend with me on Saturday. I met her when I was a whopping 6 years old, and just reconnected with her this past weekend. Her words to me were "i want to be a runner" and I of course told her I had just the way to start! I know all of the Runners World crew will welcome her with lots of encouragement!!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Susan Michaels said...

Yeah! you know I will encourage anyone.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

T Z said...

Was she with you tonight? You know how I like newbies!!