Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I was Tagged by Bobby


Wow new to blogging and already tagged...6th folder 6th picture....This is a picture of my nephew, Jason, on Aug 1, 2006. His birthday is June 28th, 2006. I was fortunate enough to get to visit him in Florida and help out my bro and sis-in-law with their 2 daughters, Nicole and Megan.



It is great to have my only brother live in Florida and be on good terms so that I can get away to Florida every now and again. I love his kids too...they are awesome and so incredibly smart!! I hope to get to spend some time with them all over Christmas Break! I also would like to train for the Kennedy Space Center 1/2 marathon that takes place the Saturday after Thanksgiving every year, next year. The finish line is on the launch pad...how cool would that be?

So now I am supposed to tag someone....I am going to pick an unsuspecting person from the RunnersWorld blog, as I know very few people...so......the lucky winner is......

Chrissy...post your 6th picture from your 6th folder and tell us all about it....

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Wow! Relatives in Florida. Nice place to escape to every once in a while. Cute kids in the pictures.