Monday, November 3, 2008

Springlike November Day

Wow! Is it really November 3rd? It feels like early May. I decided to lace up the ol' running shoes this morning before heading out to work. I used to be a die hard morning runner, but since moving to Tulsa have shifted to more of an evening runner. It felt good to check out the neighborhood this morning, the weather was so cooperative. I do have to say I think I was moving at a snails pace, but at least I was moving.

The exciting news of the day today is my new adventure on the Wii fit. I have been hearing all these great things about the wii fit. And although, Guitar hero is a great workout for for the fingers and wrists and vocal cords, it doesn't help so much with the overall toning of the body. So...I plugged in the balance board and off I went. It was quite fun and entertaining. We'll see how the overall progress goes, but it was nice to do something different.

Tomorrow I will meet with the RunnersWorld crew and will hopefully trot along Riverside and get my miles in before it gets too dark. Time to start dusting off the good ol' headlamp :)

2 comments:

T Z said...

Gotta love this weather. Bobby, Susan, Cassy, and Michael went around Zink Lake tonight for 4.4 miles. Absolutely perfect running weather.

See ya tomorrow!

Susan Michaels said...

keep up the good work. I know you will do awesome at the route 66 run.